Summer entertaining made easy with Grimm’s turkey pepperoni sticks paired with a slightly sweet and incredibly decadent truffle honey aioli! The cheddar and truffle oil are oh so rich and decadent that pairing them with lean turkey pepperoni was a match made in heaven!
I absolutely love summer entertaining because it just has such a relaxed vibe to it; and I especially love when it involves recipes that can be whipped up in less than 20 minutes so that I can spend more time outside enjoying my guests and less time inside! Just add a patio, a cold glass of rose and good company & we are all set!
- For the Skewers:
- 1 Package (375g) of Grimm’s Lean Turkey Pepperoni
- 3 Apples, cut into 4-6 pieces
- 100g-150g Mature White Cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2” triangles
- 1 Package wood skewers
- For the Aioli:
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tbsp White Truffle oil + a drop for drizzling
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Garnish: 1 tsp chopped parsley and edible flowers such as viola
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, truffle oil, dijon, mayonnaise and salt and mix until well combined. Transfer to a serving dish, cover and let chill in the refrigerator while you assemble the skewers.
- Cut each turkey pepperoni into three angled slices. Slice cheese into triangles and core and cut each apple into 4-6 pieces (depending on the size of the apple).
- On each skewer, carefully arrange a slice of apple, slice of pepperoni, a cheese triangle and one more slice of pepperoni.
- Remove aioli from the refrigerator and drizzle with a touch of Truffle oil. Top the entire platter with chopped parsley and edible flowers for visual appeal!