Yes, Picnic’ing is an art; and here’s a few tips on how to master it! To me, the more “finger foods” at a picnic – the better! You don’t want to have to bring the cutlery drawer with you so choosing foods that can be eaten with little to no cutlery is my first recommendation. Grimm’s Honey & Garlic Pepperoni Bites are the perfect option!
Secondly, bringing a big tray or sharing board is the best way to go so that you can easily lay out for food and make it possible to nibble for hours on end.
My third and final tip is much like assembling any charcuterie board, having layers keeps it interesting! Using different bowls and dishes to create a variety of heights makes your board more exciting and inviting.
So what’s in my perfect picnic!?
- 1 package (375g) of Grimm’s Honey & Garlic Pepperoni Bites
- 1 wheel camembert, scored and drizzled with a touch of honey
- A handful of mixed nuts
- 1 bundle of red grapes
- 1/2 a seedless watermelon
- A handful of mini bocconcini (about 6-8)
- A handful of mini tomatoes, assorted colours
- 1 baguette (don’t forget to bring a bread knife!)