Tis’ the season for all things Merry & Bright – like this star-themed Grimm’s Charcute-Wreath!
This Grimm’s Charcute-Wreath is sure to impress your holiday guests this year and is surprisingly simple to assemble!
What you’ll need for your Charcute-Wreath:
- 1/2 ring of Grimm’s Double-smoked Ukrainian sausage, sliced
- 1/2 ring of Grimm’s Polish sausage, sliced
- 8 Grimm’s Mini Peps, sliced in half (I did a combo of honey garlic and lean turkey for some depth in colour)
- 1 handful of Grimm’s pepperoni toppers
- 12-15 large pieces of rosemary (will vary depending on the size board) and 4-5 twist ties to secure
- 1 persimmon, sliced (or a sliced orange is an excellent substitute if you can’t find a persimmon)
- 1 triangle of smoked cheddar cheese, cut into 6 even triangles
- To garnish: Fresh Thyme, Cranberries and Gooseberries
To build your Charcute-Wreath:
- Start by chopping all the Grimm’s meat products, the cheese, and the persimmon then set aside.
- Working with 2-3 strands of rosemary at a ta time, use twist ties to secure the ends together and place them on your board in a circular fashion. You want to aim for about 2 inches in thickness.
- Next, place the persimmon (or orange) slices on the rosemary with about a 1-inch gap in between each slice.
- Next place the sliced Grimm’s Double-smoked Ukrainian sausage on the inside of the rosemary leaving about a 1-inch gap. Arrange the mini peps within the gaps, then place the sliced Grimm’s Polish sausage in an alternate position.
- Line the inner circle with pepperoni bites then place the cheese triangles into a star-like formation. Garnish with thyme, cranberries, and gooseberries and dig in!